PMI Finland chapter is pleased to announce its 2nd annual conference scheduled for 19th May 2016 at TUAS-House, Aalto University, Finland.
The main theme of this year is “Diversity and Knowledge management”, sub-topics included Strategy implementation, Sustainability and Project management. This exclusive event will attract an expected audience of 150-200 of the country’s top public and private sector managers.
This year’s conference brings together an impressive list of speakers across various business sectors all with unique and insightful experiences to share with the audience. Speakers confirmed to date include national and international thought leaders such as Linda Laatikainen, Merja Fischer, Lars Sudmann, Satu Palosaari, Ed Rogers, Maija Strandberg, Tom Sommardal, Mikko Viemerö and Matti Vesala.
Registration is still open!! So, book your seat now for what promises to be a wonderful event for networking with your peers, speakers and event sponsors.
- Reaping the Benefits of Diversity (gender, generational, geographic, cultural) in project teams.
- Virtual teams and global organizations.
- Data and information protection & security projects
- Knowledge transfer: How organizations transfer knowledge between experienced senior project managers who are retiring and newer project managers; how the younger generation can help more experienced project managers use new technologies to improve efficiency/outcomes.
- Strategy implementation: Translation of chosen strategy into organizational action so as to achieve strategic goals and objectives; approaches to help project managers develop, utilize and amalgamate organizational structure, control systems and culture to improve organizational performance.
- Sustainability and Project Management: Sustainability (SUS) New ideas in sustainability and corporate social responsibility (aligning a company’s activities with the social, economic and environmental expectations of its stakeholders). Ways in which sustainability can be incorporated in PPPM. Ability to use CSR/sustainability as an innovative growth strategy.
We look forward to seeing you on May 19th 2016!