September 16, 2015 by Heikki Hartikainen
See you at the Project Management Forum!
Brought to you by PMI Finland Chapter, this year´s conference is dedicated to “Leadership and Innovation in Project Management”. The Project Management Forum is an excellent opportunity to discover and discuss new ideas and practices, network with like-minded professionals and boost your career in project management.
You have the choice to follow one of our two tracks, Project Leadership and Managing Innovation in Projects, in which 8 speakers and experts in their field will present inspiring sessions. Here is the program of the day (don’t forget to click on the links to access detailed presentations of the sessions, speakers, and interviews with them):
- Keynote: Jazz strategy – a way to inspire engaging leadership, by Patrick Furu
Project Leadership track:
- Leading from the side, by Neal Greenspan (read his interview here)
- The art of coaching, by Staffan Kurtén (read his interview here)
- Stora Enso’s Leadership for Innovation, by Lars Häggström and Kirsi Seppäläinen
Managing Innovation in Projects track:
- Simplify, out of the box thinking, by Jan-Peter Bogers (read his interview here)
- The DNA of innovation, by Ville Karkiainen (read his interview here)
- Futurice’s Lean Service Creation, by Risto Sarvas
- Keynote: The Power of Project Leadership, by Susanne Madsen (read her interview here)
We would like to thank our partners and sponsors in this event: the International Institute for Learning (IIL), global leader in training, consulting, coaching and customized course development; the New Management Institute of Finland (MIF), largest expert company in the Nordic countries combining management, communication, internationalization and ICT training; HRM Partners, Finnish company specialized in comprehensive leadership development and training; and HayGroup, global management consulting firm that works with leaders to transform strategy into reality.
Some places are still available until the day of the event and considerable discounts are offered to students and job-seekers; grab this opportunity to learn more about project management and kick-start your career!
Looking forward to seeing you all on Tuesday!