We lead to be brave for new approaches, energize people to make a difference and understand each other!
MAY 28, 2020
Theme of the Conference
Project Laughs and Tears
Times are changing, so does the project manager profession. Not everyone who does project manager tasks are called project manager. But we all make things happen, we all leave impact, we deliver, we lead! This year we focus on leadership! What is the "thing" that makes difference from good project to excellent? What makes impossible possible? What have been your joy moments and tear moments during your experience?
MAY 28, 2020
8:00 - 17:00
PMI Finland Chapter is a non-profit organization that provides project practitioners in Finland with continuous learning, networking and community support. We are part of the international PMI community.
▪ All our activities are arranged by volunteers, we have no paid staff.
▪ We organize a number of events such as
– the Annual PMI Finland Conference
– the BRTs (Breakfast Round Tables), which are regular meetings taking place once a month
– The LWTs (Learning and Working Together), which are monthly evening events
– ”PMI Nights” – special evening event around the selected topics
▪ Our members have the opportunity to attend our events for free or with a discount and we also send them a regular newsletter.
▪ Additionally, we provide them with support in their professional development and training to prepare for the PMI certifications, which are role-based certifications in project management.
▪ We reach out to all project practitioners and other interested parties within the field of project